About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Colour Alike 537





This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (1-2 minutes a coat). It's a olive greeny gold colour and has a very subtle shift to a kinda pinky/purple colour. The scent with this one is really faint compared to the other two I've tried so I won't rate it as it was pretty much non existent! It's a nice colour but not really as iridescent as the others. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = very slightly iridescent
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Colour Alike Website (International Site) - delivery is really quick to Scotland

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

34 comments:

  1. wow, looks awesome- I love this kind of colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Fife, yeah it is quite nice. Wish the shift had been better! :-)

      Delete
  2. I can see why I haven't got that one - it is not my type of colour, although would be nice under stamping.
    It really looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I wasn't sure about it at first, but it did grown on me. I bet it would! Thanks :-)

      Delete
  3. Oh, this is a nice gold iridescent polish ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy :-) Wish it had been a bit stronger :-)

      Delete
  4. The shift is indeed very subtle - but this greenish gold suits you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol too subtle! Thanks Maria, I quite like it :-)

      Delete
  5. You look pretty in this one! I don't have it but I have this one in a holo version. It's a nice colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aneta :-D I've got the holo version too - just waiting on some sun ;-)

      Delete
  6. The colour is really nice, but the shift could be a bit stronger :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really could be! You need to look really hard to see it! :-)

      Delete
  7. Its a fantastic color so classy and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of this brand but will have to check them out based on this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good - worth checking out. :-D

      Delete
  9. I like this color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this nail polish looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claudia :-) It's nice and I like the brand :-D

      Delete
  11. Lovely color
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very unusual colour, but also very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow just one coat! very unique and nice shade. reminds me a bit of beetle wings from miss sporty someone gifted me with.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's really good :-D Hehe yeah I remember that one :-D How could I forget ;-)

      Delete
  14. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts, beautiful photos & design! It’s really amazing!
    Great job! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't like gold and brown colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like gold, but no browns. Unless the brown is holo! :-)

      Delete