About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Sinful Colors Blue By You





This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2-3 minutes a coat). Warning, it is quite smelly :-( Kinda smells like sulphur and TCP! It is, however, a lovely blue with a gorgeous shimmer! It really does dazzle. Lasted really well and IT DID NOT STAIN, which I was very pleased about!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shimmery
Removal = used the foil method, so was really easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Poundland, I think

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-) Would have been higher had it not been stinky!

34 comments:

  1. love the glass fleck kind of look this has to it! I have soooo many "glowy" blue polishes like this and i honestly can't resist buying another one whenever i see one... my ultimate polish weakness i just love them so much even if i already have similar polishes hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a really nice look and glow yeah :-) Me too they are really nice! Hehe :-D

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty blue, it's too bad about the smell ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Yeah that's the downside :-(

      Delete
  3. Wow...it look super amazing...thx for sharing honey...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks very pretty, I like it a lot :) And a huge plus for not staining... I don't think I would be able to wear it if it's smelly, I guess I'm sensitive to this kind of things. I have something similar in my stash (Sinful Colors too) from a swap :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super pretty! I know yah! The smell did disappear after a few hours and wasn't there the next day. Yeah I know what you mean, I'm like that with perfumes and rarely wear them! :-)

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful blue <3

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shimmer - and a non-stainer is always a great plus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I know, I was surprised it wasn't! :-)

      Delete
  7. Ooh la la, what a delicious polish, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beauty in blue and not staining! Wow! I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks good and I can't smell it from here :P
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks really nice! Too bad it was smelly though :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is super pigmented, makes a real statement and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Thanks Ghila, glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  12. I'm so in love with this shade! And I love Sinfuls in general, they have beautiful colors and are cheap too, even here in Italy!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really cool :-D I've got a few and they look great. Hehe yeah that's always an advantage too :-)

      Delete
  13. It looks stunning! I don't mind a bit of a smell :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah this one was quite bearable :-)

      Delete
  14. What a gorgeous colour, so bright and optimistic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really pretty blue isn't it :-D thanks :-)

      Delete
  15. Oh my gosh I SO love this color! The shimmer..wow! (I kind of got lost into the color when looking at the photos)
    I love how perfectly you capture the look! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous isn't it :-D Hehe yeah! Thanks MJ :-D

      Delete