About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 22 February 2015

Sally Hansen Green Rocket

This is the glitter I put on top of China Glaze No Peeking!




This is easy to use, easy to apply and slow drying (well over 5 minutes a coat). It's a pretty green and white glittery topper. Make sure you dip the brush in and out a few times to get lots of glitter on the brush. This gives good coverage. It looks nice over the purple. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 4/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish - glittery
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Poundworld

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

36 comments:

  1. I like the unusual color combo of the base and this SH glitter polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like such shades of green and the random bar glitters don't bother me. It's a lovely topper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pretty cool glitter mix! It really is. Thanks :-)

      Delete
  3. It's "refreshing" somehow, I like the idea of white and green glitters...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah it is! It is an interesting one for sure :-)

      Delete
  4. I've got this topper too and I love it! :) Great colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice color

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. It really does. It's such a pretty glitter :-)

      Delete
  7. Nice glitter! Looks great with that base colour too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! I would have used it in Christmas, but it's good for every season of the year. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think it's a good one all year round! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. Unhas maravilhosa amei a cor, Curta e siga o meu canal:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg_8KAdIhe8

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice color. I love it agains the dark background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this polish is absolutely gorgeous..and in a sally hansen bottle!! also i love your combo, looks so classy as for a gala!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ghila! It does look classy, thanks :-D

      Delete
  12. This is so pretty! I really like it on purple ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does look good! Glad it turned out nice! Thanks Amy :-D

      Delete
  13. lovely! i haven't seen this glitter here yet... I really like the contrast with the purple base :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how old it is. They do work well,thanks :-D

      Delete
  14. The color combination match gorgeously ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it!


    Please click the Romwe banner on my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/02/one-last-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never had a green topper and this one looks beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! I like the fact it is a bit different :-D

      Delete
  17. fantastick nailpolish<3

    fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete