About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 13 February 2015

Miss Sporty Red Fusion




This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (1-2 minutes a coat). This is an orangy red textured polish with lovely golden shimmery glitter. I'd say it's more orange than red! And it's a one coater! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = textured
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Superdrug

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

34 comments:

  1. It looks so fresh and inviting - I think summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah I know what you mean. Summer seems so far away though! :-)

      Delete
  2. I really like it, beautiful shade and very eye catching texture :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really lovely and a nice texture. Thanks :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow, can't believe it's a one coater, looks so bright and cute :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was so pleased it was! It really is, thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. Ooh la la, that's amazing, I love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really gorgeous. I love this kind of orange.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Yeah it's so pretty, thanks Elena :-)

      Delete
  6. Wow...amazing nails<3

    fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. More orange than red, definitely. It reminds me of Jinx but it's different. The sandy finish is subtle, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup my thinking too! Just a little bit, I think :-) You I do like this one too :-)

      Delete
  8. So gorgeous color
    Happy Valentine's day

    New post:
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks glad you like it :-)

      Same to you <3

      Delete
  9. Oh, this is such a lovely polish! I like the colour ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  10. well the perfect valentine post and polish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this polish on your nails! Such a beautiful and feminine shade :) And always great to see a polish get such a great score! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you like it! It really is :-) Hehe yeah! :-)

      Delete
  12. Oh I love it the effect dear
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely! is this similar to OPI Jinx?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Yeah from what I've seen it's quite similar yeah :-)

      Delete