About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 7 February 2015

Essence Hey Mister Sandman




This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying. The first coat takes about 5 minutes and the second takes a while, over 10 minutes but I made it a bit thick. So make sure your second coat is thinner and that will decrease drying time. This is a really pretty pink with silver glitters. It is slightly textured but not much. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 5/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = semi textured with glitter
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Wilkos

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

36 comments:

  1. beautiful :), looks fantastic o your nails Ananka :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a beauty :-) Thanks Fife, glad you like it on me :-D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's a pretty one isn't it! Thanks Amy :-)

      Delete
  3. Ooh this looks nice! I saw it in stores but wasn't sure how it would look, and now I know that I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. Sometimes it is hard to tell isn't it! :-)

      Delete
  4. That is a really sweet looking polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! this is so fun and lovely! i adore it!
    bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow indeed! Yeah it's lot of fun :-D Lol yeah :-)

      Delete
  6. It's really nice and lovely. I like it :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one super girly polish - somehow it makes me think of strawberries LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe super girlie indeed! Yeah it kinda has that look too :-)

      Delete
  8. Sweet <3 It would probably look amazing sponged over a darker color too :) But Essence disscontinued this line, didn't it? Oh well, I have more than enough polish already :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would hehe :-) I think they did sadly. they've got a nice new range out though :-) You can never have enough ;-)

      Delete
  9. I have it and I love it, it gives subtle, girly yet not kitchy effect. One of my best textureds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember your post :-) Yeah it really does rocks! Not too textured though :-)

      Delete
  10. Oh that color looks beautiful. I'll definitely have to look for it

    ~Noor
    http://wonderkid22.blogspot.com
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noor. Glad you like it. Worth checking out :-)

      Delete
  11. It looks very sweet and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I am liking the look of this one, what a beautiful colour. Very flattering :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is something different and nice. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  13. Not my type, but looks good on nails, I must admit honestly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know what you mean. Thanks, glad you think so :-D

      Delete
  14. Linda cor amei tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Novo canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LOCPg0HbTA

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful and looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really like it too. Essence make some great polishes :-D

      Delete