About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 24 December 2011

Avon Change Artist Racy Reds

Oh my goodness it's Christmas Eve!!! Anyway on with the polish. I fancied the appeal of this one. Apparently you put the base colour on and then put the clear on top and it changes the original colour. Radical!

Without flash.


All above are of 1 coat! Just one!

This is easy to use, easy to apply and has a good brush. The lid makes it very easy to hold the brush. 1 coat gives good coverage and a good finish and it's quick drying (yippee). I'd say it's a coppery bronze colour, similar to Rimmel's Hot Flush, if you can recall that one!

I'd give it 7 out of 10.

Application of the Clear
Hehe see the little bit of colour at the bottom of the bottle!
Without flash.


Now apart from it being slightly shiny, I didn't really notice a difference at first! It did remind me of Deborah Lippmann's Brick House a wee bit.

Then in fairly dull light (and by pure chance I must confess) I noticed this wonder.


Now it certainly looks different! What a pretty shade of red.

I only used one coat and wasn't sure what I was doing. But at least I managed to get a different colour in the end. Like the base colour, this one easy to use, easy to apply, good brush and quick drying.

I'd also give this one 7 out of 10. Got it from eBay for about £3 including P+P. Gonna have to experiment more with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment