About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 2 December 2011

Rimmel 066 Cranberry Zest

Another of the Rimmel scented polishes! Cranberry Zest is a lovely reddish pink colour.

Indoors with flash.

And without.


All above are 2 coats.

I love the Rimmel nail polishes! They are easy to apply, easy to use, the brush rocks and this one was quick drying. The 2 coats gave a good finish without a top coat. Now the smell reminded me of Cranberry Juice but a little synthetic though. Sadly it only really lasted for about 24 hours. All in all it's a good polish, nice colour and pleasant smell.

7 out of 10. Easy to pick up, I got mine from Superdrug for under £3 a while back.

No comments:

Post a Comment