About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 30 December 2011

Rimmel 400 Starlet

This is a polish I picked up a good few years ago, but it's still available now. It's a pinky glittery polish.
Without flash.



Very shiny! All above are 2 coats and no top.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and like all Rimmel's has a good brush! It's fairly quick drying for an oldie. It's very sparkly and glittery and it's dried to a smooth finish. Lasted well and it's pretty.

7 out of 10 for this. Easy to pick up from various places!

No comments:

Post a Comment