About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 11 December 2011

Avon Party Girl

Another of my 99p Avon purchases. This time a reddish coral colour.

As can been seen, it's got a golden shimmer to it!
With flash.

The first one is over-exposed but it shows the golden shimmer I think!
Without flash.

And finally outdoors in natural light *gasp*.
(Is that sunshine I spy???) All the above are 2 coats.

This is a good polish as it's easy to use, easy to apply, easy to hold and the lid is good. The brush is pretty good as well and it's quick drying. 2 coats gave a good finish. It lasted well and didn't scuff easily. I must admit the colour on the nail isn't quite what I expected from the bottle, it is a bit more coral than I had thought at first! But I do like the colour and think it's pretty.

7 out of 10. I got mine for 99p when it was on offer. It normally costs under £3.

No comments:

Post a Comment