About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 9 December 2011

Barry M Lilac Foil

A Superdrug Limited Edition - yah. Picked this one up last Sunday.

With flash.

And without flash.

All above are just 1 coat!

This is easy to use, easy to apply and 1 coat does! It's quick drying and went on smoothly. I wouldn't say it's like a foil effect, but is a damn fine looking polish. Probably more like metallic-ish. I love it and so glad I bought it.

A sure fire 8 out of 10. Currently on deal at the moment, from Superdrug, if you spend more than £6 on Barry M it's free or otherwise £3.99. I'd say it's worth the £3.99 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment