About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 30 December 2011

Rimmel 800 Black Out

Goodness another Rimmel and another older one too! Jings. This time we have a bog standard black.
Without flash.
And with flash.

All above are 2 coats.

This was easy to use, easy to apply and the brush is good. It was fairly quick drying to a shiny finish. I'd say it's a fairly standard black, nothing really special about it. But I like it :-) and it's good quality for the price.

8 out of 10 for this. Easy enough to pick up from most places like supermarkets or chemists.

No comments:

Post a Comment