About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 19 January 2012

Nina Ultra Pro Molten Copper

I do like the Nina Ultra Pro polishes and they are such good value! This is another iridescent one (not to be confused with Molten Gold)!!!

A few different colours.
Without flash.





It's really hard to capture all the different shades! All the above are 2 coats.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and has an excellent brush. It's slow drying and very weak so needs a few coats. I think if I have the time, I'll apply 3 when I wear it again. It's iridescent heaven though! Yah.

7 out of 10. Easy to pick up from SSS or online. I picked mine up when they had the offer of buy 1 get 1 half price on and one costs about £3.50ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment