About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 1 June 2012

Kleancolor 135 Holo Blue

This one is quite nice, but not what I'd call a holo. Certainly not compared to Nfu.Oh!


Sparkly or what?

All in sunlight.





My poor wee sore finger :-( Just ignore that! All above 2 coats.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and fairly quick drying for a Kleancolor. The brush is pretty good and the lid is comfortable to hold while painting the nails. It's quite gritty and I'd say it's more glittery than holo. I think it would look better on top of a bold colour for sure. Lasted well and I like it.

7 out of 10. eBay or Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment