About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 9 August 2012

Avon Very Violet

One of the new Avon polishes. I had ordered Violet Freeze but got this instead, I reckon it must be the same one? Anyone got any more info on this? It's gorgeous anyway!


Natural light.




Artificial light.
This is easy to use, easy to apply and very quick drying! It's very weak so needed at least 3 coats. When painting the nails, you need to make sure you keep plenty on the brush for easy application. It's a lovely purple colour with a pretty shimmer. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6/10 make sure you have plenty of polish on the brush!
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = shiny
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10 nice!

5 comments:

  1. I ordered violet freeze and received very violet instead too, I think it must be a name change :) but I agree it is a lovely polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha glad to know I'm not the only one!

      Yeah it's nice :-)

      Delete
  2. Me too i thought that the girl who took my order made a mistake because,honestly it looks better in the catalog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad im not the only one. We nearly sent it back but im glad that it is a nice colour. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there seems to be many others lol! Yeah it's a nice colour for sure :-)

      Delete