About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 17 September 2012

Avon Midnight Green

Having picked an Illamasqua (Muse) polish to wear, this arrived putting me in an awkward position regarding the Illamasqua! I didn't want to cheat on it, but I JUST had to wear this one instead! It's one of the fairly new Avon polishes.

With flash.


Artificial light.


This is easy to use, and okay to apply had a tendency to drag - or maybe that's just me? It's fairly quick drying. And lasted okay. It's a lovely shade of green that has a subtle sparkle to it. Kinda reminds me of a forest lol.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shiny and almost metallic like
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment