About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Perfect Holographic H1

OMG I picked these up last week and with the sun out decided to try one!





This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. I used it with the NFU Oh Aqua Base, as I do with all holos! It's a small, dinky bottle similar to the Max Factor ones. The brush is excellent and the lid is nice to hold too. Just make sure there is plenty on the brush and be careful with your strokes too. Lasted really well and is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = holo madness
Removal = okay, the aqua base coat makes things slightly trickier
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = polishinail.com for about £4, I think you can get it cheaper but my package (more holos + others) arrived quickly and safely :-)

My Personal Rating = 9/10 totally love this one

8 comments:

  1. Wow, check out that holo! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks tridimentional and absolutely beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe it's amazing! Thanks :-)

    Lol fingers crossed we get the sun when you are over :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is spectacular too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It is so like China Glaze IDK! Love it! :-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yeah totally! We finally have sun in Scotland and I'm hoping it lasts, so I can dig out a few more of these and wear them :-)

      Delete