About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 22 September 2013

17 Seventeen Rock Hard Couture Nail Effects Bijoux Baby

Faints! Spied this in Boots the other week and so HAD to buy it. Has 3 friends, which will be posted soon





This is easy to use, easy to apply and mega quick drying. It's absolutely gorgeous and I love it! Love it, I say! It's pink with gold sparkles. Lasted really well :-)

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10 went on nicely
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = a la liquid sand
Removal = okay, need to use the tin foils and soak for about 30 secs
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Boots, they had buy 1 get 1 half price on them

My Personal Rating = 9/10 love it! :-)

16 comments:

  1. Ooh so lovely! I recommend the turquoise, Cameo Crush x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! Yeah I'll need to try that one, picked it up too!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the pink sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is stunning, I just couldn't belive my eyes! Omg! it makes your hands sooo elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! Was really impressed with it! :-)

      Delete
  4. Oh this is really pretty - I saw them in Boots but wasn't drawn to them, my mistake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe you need to go back in and get them lol :-)

      Delete
  5. It looks very good with only one coat and I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's impressive. Such a good looking polish :-)

      Delete
  6. A bit similar to Barry M. Princess but different. More glitter. More colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this has glitter overload! It just jumps out at you! :-)

      Delete