About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Avon Rose Quartz

Avon have released more textured polishes, a range called Mineral Crush. And being a sucker I got them all! This is the first I tried.




This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying, though kinda slow for a texture (4 minutes a coat). On the plus side, it's a one coater! It's a pretty pink with silver glitters. It looks nice. Noticed slight tip wear but lasted well otherwise. I often think one coaters are more prone to tip wear, certainly in my experience they are!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 1
Finish = texture
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Avon lady

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

32 comments:

  1. Ooh pretty!! I always get immediate tip wear with a textured polish, so maybe it's not about being a one coater but about being textured? I don't know, it might also be because I can't properly wrap my tips with a textured polish lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Ahh you as well. I don't notice it so much with 2 or 3 coaters, strange! :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! :) melodylaniella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really nice on the nails, I love sands :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it does too. Me too they are fun :-D

      Delete
  4. I laughed out at the 'sucker' part. Lovely colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah hehe but it's ture ;-) Thanks Trishie :-D

      Delete
  5. looks like a lot of sparkly crystals on your nails- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It reminds me of Golden Rose Holiday nr 52 and this one was one of my favourite sandy polishes for a long time. So I like this Avon a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice and it does look like that one! :-D

      Delete
  7. The glitters really makes this one special :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do add a little something extra :-D

      Delete
  8. What a gorgeous polish! I did not know Avon was making texture polishes, it's been so long since I last bought anything from the brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Yeah they had a range before this called Stardust. I do like them and cannot resist when they are on offer! :-)

      Delete
  9. This looks really nice and sparkly! I love textures :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the sparkly glitter textures the best :-D But I do like most textures hehe ;-)

      Delete
  10. Wonderful:) kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like a wonderful polish, I love the colour and texture ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ananka you know that I love it the pink is this color is so pretty.
    This is like baby magical pink glitter
    I love it create names for each color that you make review
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really nice pink and glad you like it :-D

      Hehe baby magical pink glitter is a good name :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete
  13. It looks lovley on you <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now that you mention it... I think my one coaters chip really easily too!

    This polish is cute! Kind of bugs me when textures dry slowly though since you can't use quick dry top coat over them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's what I was thinking! I've noticed more than one coat don't get tip wear, or tend not to! :-)

      Yeah slow drying texture are annoying as most tend to dry quickly anyway! :-)

      Delete