About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 11 February 2021

Barry M - Modern Mauve

 


This is okay to use, okay to apply and good drying (2-3 minutes a coat). The brush is thick but good to use. This is a nice colour and I really like the finish too. Carefully painting is needed though and minimise brush strokes as well. I really liked this colour and it lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = matte velvet
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Barry M online

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

61 comments:

  1. A very beautiful, unusual shade, and this finish suits him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour it's a shame you need such careful application to get these pretty results though!


    Hope your week is going well :) It's a busy one here!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is one downside! But it is worth it! Glad you like it, thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. Beautiful colour for sure, this nail polish looks lovely on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cada instante de la vida tiene su belleza, y estas imágenes la tienen Saludos Cuídate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bello color, te mando un beso y buen fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour and it is wonderful that it dries quickly in between coats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really pretty color and one that I have not seen a lot of! Thanks for sharing!

    Life is a Shoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Qué bonito queda en mate, me gusta mucho <3
    bss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful manicure.
    Yeah, I loved this deep rich plum, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks awesome! I love the matte finish to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It a good one isn't it! Thanks glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  11. Passing, seeing, liking, and wishing
    a Valentine's Day, with Love, Health, and Peace.
    Poetic greetings
    .
    Poetic Thoughts and Daydreams
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ricardo. Same to you all the best :-D

      Delete
  12. I like this, I just bought it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice. Will look forward to your swatches :-D

      Delete