About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 18 August 2021

Avon - Golden Twilight

 



This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (2-3 minutes a coat). The brush is good, it is medium sized and the formula is good and goes on nicely. It is a blacken purple with a nice golden shimmer. This is a lovely polish but sadly didn't last well, it flaked off and I got tip wear too. 

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 3/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 5/10 - poor poor duration
Purchased from = Avon rep

My Personal Rating = 6/10

44 comments:

  1. Gracias por su visita una pintura llena de belleza Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This I would wear daily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It really is! Ahh well maybe a top coat would help it! :-D

      Delete
  4. Uy me enamore del color lastima que no te duro mucho. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Me too. Thanks Irina she sends her purrs and love :-D

      Delete
  6. It's certainly striking. Too bad it's so short-lived.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Ideal for those winter months! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. it's a shame it didn't wear well and flaked a lot as it's such a nice sparkly dark shade!

    Hope your week is going well :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know. Probably a top coat might help with that! Thanks so far so good. Roll on the weekend! :-D

      Delete
  9. I like the shadow but sorry to know about that poor quality! I am rather into Oriflame more than Avon because the next building I have Oriflame consultant :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it wasn't great. Avon do much better than this! I don't know Oriflame!

      Delete
  10. It looks nice. I don't care much for Avon products (or any other direct sales cosmetics), but I like their polishes. They are good value for money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some lovely polishes. i like their older body lotions too! :-D

      Delete
  11. Shame about the quality ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks beautiful! I am so glad it didn't last well though. That is such a letdown!

    ReplyDelete