About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 17 June 2024

Sally Hansen - Denim

 



This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (4-5 minutes a coat). Not quite Insta Dry as I was led to believe! The brush is thick and good and the wand is really long! The formula is good too. It is a vivid blue. I used 2 coats as I was talking photos but 1 coat would do. It is a really nice blue but I sadly got tipwear!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 5/10 (claims to be fast but ain't)
Lasted well = 5/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 6/10

My Personal Rating = 6.5/10

28 comments:

  1. I love such an intense color, I have to try this nail polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, i like bold colours. Thanks Alice :-D

      Delete
  2. Wowww, bright color love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boa tarde. Aproveito para desejar uma excelente segunda-feira, com muita paz e saúde. AZUL MARAVILHOSO. Parabéns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Luiz. It really is a wonderful blue! :-D

      Delete
  4. It is a wonderful shade of blue.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta el color. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like this product line.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome blue, and I like that it is a quick dry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an intense blue, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a shame this doesn't dry as quickly as it is supposed to, but goodness, I love the colour. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really annoying! Yup it is a bold blue, glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  10. A very summer blue, its nice even if the name is misleading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The name kinda is yeah! But a nice blue regardless!

      Delete