About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 7 July 2014

Angelica Spring Break

This is the glitter topper that I put on Deborah Lippmann's Makin' Whoopee!



This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (about 4 minutes for a coat). You get really good coverage for 1 coat. It's a pretty glitter with all different colours and I think it looks good on the pinky! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = glitter
Removal = easy used tin foil
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = online here

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

18 comments:

  1. Love it! Looks very cool!
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe glad you like it! It is so cool :-D

      Delete
  2. Wow ! It looks really good ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Will look great over all sorts of different polishes, I reckon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I think you are right about that :-)

      Delete
  4. That's a pretty lill' glitter and a good match :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!! Love confirmed!! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and bright, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks great, it's almost like fireworks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah I guess it does look like that - good point :-)

      Delete
  8. I love this nail polish it looks gorgeous, great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a fun mix of glitters! like a party in a bottle!

    ReplyDelete