About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Collection 2000 Siren




This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (about 2 minutes for a coat). It had a subtle shimmer in the bottle but this doesn't really translate well on the nail. It's a nice pinky colour. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glossy
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = can't remember as was years ago!

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

22 comments:

  1. Why the Siren name I wonder... Lovely shade, I like such shades a lot this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe no idea! Names can be weird sometimes! Yeah :-)

      Delete
  2. Nice color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Generally I'm not into pink polishes, but I must say that this one looks really pretty !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same. Some pinks are okay and some aren't but this one is nice :-)

      Delete
  4. Wow, that's a real pretty pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hot cute sweet and lovely! i wonder what you'll wear when i arrive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo tengo ese color, es precioso para verano, pero es de otra marca, besos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's quite a summery colour and I think it's popular :-)

      Delete