About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Catrice Royal REDding

This is another of the lovely polishes sent to me from A. notcopyacat.




This is okay to use and okay to apply. The brush is quite thick and hard to use at first. Took me a few nails to get used to it! Drying time is good (about 1.5 minutes for a coat). It's a pretty red polish with a nice textured effect. Noticed some tip wear after a while but lasted okay otherwise!

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = textured
Removal = easy used the tin foil
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = from my friend

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

22 comments:

  1. It's very unique - and a beautiful red textured polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely color :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in red :)
    I noticed tip wear too and had the same impression about the brush, but this nail polish has a nice finish. I have some similar ones that's why I sent it to you, besides you said you didn't know the Catrice brand if I remember correctly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-)

      Similar experience! Yeah that's right - my first ever Catrice - Thanks :-)

      Delete
  4. Very nice! I hadn't realized Catrice was doing textures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! They have a few from this Crushed Crystals line :-)

      Delete
  5. I love the look of this! Fortunately it sits in my box too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Hehe you will need to try it :-)

      Delete
  6. haha funny name and absolutely amazing polish! looks like a textured matte one with sparkly flakies in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a bit odd! Glad you like it :-)

      Delete
  7. How kind of her to send this to you :D This is beautiful, I only have one of the crushed crystal's but they are great aren't they? I love this ruby shade on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :-) It sure is. The other ones look really nice too! Thanks :-)

      Delete
  8. me encanta, es precioso, muaaaks

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is quite pretty I haven't seen many red textures around! This one also looks different to me... not sure if maybe it's just the lighting but I feel like it looks glossy which I don't normally notice in a texture polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I think I know what you mean, this one is slightly different looking from other textured polishes. Not quite fully matte - I know! :-)

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete