About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 17 July 2014

Barry M Rhossili

This is one of the more recent Barry M matte polishes.




This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (about 2 minutes for a coat), it did seem a little slower than other matte polishes I've used. It's a pretty colour and I like the finish. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = matte
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Superdrug instore

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

32 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love bright, satin finish pinks-- classic color with an edgy finish :) This looks great on you, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah these finishes are really nice. Thanks :-)

      Delete
  2. Holy moley, I was going to skip this one! And now I don't know, the shade looks so pretty... Argh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! It's a hard choice. I remember telling you I'd be missing this collection, but I gave in and bought two! This and another :-)

      Delete
    2. Ahh you will just have to wait and see ;-)

      Delete
  3. The color is so beautiful! Love it!

    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a lovely color! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I loveeeeeeeee this matte sweet pink!! 10 out of 10!!! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a sweet pink! I do like mattes like this! Hehe top marks from you CC :-)

      Delete
  6. beautiful nails<3
    Maybe want follow each other? if yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coll I'll check out your blog! Thanks :-)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
    I am your follower on GFC(119)
    Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color! Bright and really adds a pop of color :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! It is so bright :-)

      Delete
  9. What a pretty and summer-y pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. me encantan los esmaltes mate, feliz fin de semana guapa, un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like matte polishes are well - there is something cool about them :-)

      Delete
  11. Cute polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks really pretty! I want to try Barry M but I have no idea where to buy it in Canada :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! Oh I thought they would sell Barry M in Canada? Surely!

      Delete
  13. I need to try this one...

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a sweet and girly colour. It looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very girly and I do like it! Thanks :-D

      Delete