About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 3 July 2014

W7 Moondust





This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (about 2 minutes for a coat). I did notice this one was slightly smelly though :-( It's a nice glittery polish with lots of different colours. It's slightly rough so it could be classed as a sandy - well in my head anyway hehe! It's nice and it lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glittery and slightly textured
Removal = easy with the tin foil method
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = I think it was Watt Bros in Glasgow???

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

22 comments:

  1. I wanna go to the moon to check out the dust LOL
    Great swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. Nice combo of glitters. I guess I wouldn't be able to wear it because of the smell, unless it quickly disappears. Anyways, the name fits here and I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does. The ucky smell did disappear maybe after two hours I think. Hehe yeah :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow! It looks like from one of OPI's Sand collection. It looks very very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very similar to the liquid sands! It is really nice :-)

      Delete
  4. pretty glitter! i love the mix of colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and got lots of colours to look at :-)

      Delete
  5. I have this nail polish but I've never worn it. I've only tried it on a couple of nails and I'm pretty sure that I will love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe maybe you should give it a try! You probably will :-)

      Delete
  6. Reminds me of space.. love it! Would you like to follow each other through GFC? Let me know!
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah! Cool I'll check out your blog :-)

      Delete
  7. I love the mix of glitters and your pics of it are greatg! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the glitters are nice. Thanks :-)

      Delete
  8. Cute glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the follow! I have followed you backxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que chulas, me encanta la purpurina, besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! I have a few W7 I got when it was still easy to do swap with the UK and I like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Ah yeah back in the day when it was easier eh :-)

      Delete