About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Bourjois Diner A Paris 37




This is okay to use and okay to apply. It's a very small bottle and the brush is tiny. At first it's quite hard to apply because it is quite difficult to get a lot of polish onto the brush. Once I discovered how to get lots on to the brush it made things easier for applying. To get plenty of polish onto the brush, just dip it in and out a few times. Drying was good (about 1.5 mins for a coat). From the bottle this polish looks brown but once applied it isn't! It's quite a pretty colour. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glossy - a kinda creamy and jelly type
Removal = put glitter on top - I would guess easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

26 comments:

  1. It's very vampy, I like it :) You know, the bottle looks vintage and when I saw it at the first time, I thought that maybe it was one of the older ones? I like how the bottle looks. How much is in the bottle? How's your work btw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very vampy that's true! Hehe I gues it does, I think it's fairly recently anyway. It's 3ml - very tiny! :-)

      Oh yeah I'll email you about it later on! Been pretty busy!!!

      Delete
    2. I have only one Konad nail polish that contains 3 ml - the bottle is so funny! :D

      Delete
    3. Yikes they are small! I know the small bottles are so cute and tiny! :-)

      Delete
  2. I love the color! I'll have to try the brand sometime. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice and lovely. Worth checking out! They have some nice colours :-)

      Delete
  3. this is a really nice classic red! I really don't like mini polishes either because of the small brushes... I usually try to avoid them... but dipping the brush in multiple times sounds like a good trick! :) I'll give that a try next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Yeah some mini polishes are okay, like the OPIs they have good brushes I think! Yeah you should try it :-)

      Delete
  4. I'm not too fond of see-through crellies - but the color is gorgeous and it suits you well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one isn't too bad as it dark! Thanks Maria :-)

      Delete
  5. Cute bottle! And the polish looks great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a fan of the small brush but the color looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah some of the small brushes are a nightmare! Yeah the colour is lovely :-)

      Delete
  7. I know Bourjois, but I've never seen bottles like this one. The blood red colour looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they usually have the the tall bottles! I think they did the mini bottles recently. Maybe it was just in the UK? I really don't know!

      It is a lovely colour :-)

      Delete
  8. very beautiful nails, dear)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok now THAT's the color i needed my lipstick to be...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe cool - at least we know what we are looking for! The one you got was lovely though :-)

      Delete