About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 9 October 2011

Avon Pink Radiance

Another of those Avon nail polishes. I picked this one up for £2.50 from an Avon Rep.
A pinky shimmer colour!
All indoors with flash.


And my right hand with a pretty little butterfly sticker.
All the above are 1 coat! Yikes 1 coat city.

This is a lovely colour. It's easy to use, easy to apply and the brush is really good. It's got a good formula and 1 coats gives a good finish. It is also quick drying and lasted well.

7 out of 10. If you can't get it from a Rep, it's easy enough to pick up online!

No comments:

Post a Comment