About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Kleancolor 202 Party Fever

Yikes how many Kleancolor polishes can one girl have ;-) Up next we have a glittery Lippmann-esque polish.


Glittery or what!
Indoors with flash


And without flash.

And finally in natural light.



It's a very pretty nail polish, but isn't ideal for solo. Will need to try it with a red or a blue next time. All the above are 2 coats and were a pest to get off. Took about 5 minutes!!!!

It's easy to apply, easy to use and subtle (see above better as a top!). Again like all Kleancolor polishes, took a wee while to dry. No complaints apart from that!

7 out of 10 for this. eBay as always with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment