About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Avon Mercury Metal

I saw this one recently in the catalogue and just had to have it. It's silver-tastic.

Indoors with flash.



And without flash.
This one is so nice! Metallic silver, how lovely! All 2 coats.

It's easy to use, easy to apply, good brush and the lid is good to hold. It needs 2 coats for a good finish and is slowwwwwwww drying. It scuffs easily so a top coat is needed.

7 out of 10. Available online or from the Avon reps for under a fiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment