About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 7 July 2012

Barry M 325 Denim

This is one of the newish Barry M polishes that I picked up from Superdrug a few weeks back. It's blue!

All natural light (a miserable day in Scotland).




All above 1 coat! Yeah just 1.

This is easy to use and easy to apply. The brush is good and it's certainly quick drying. It's not glossy and dried to matte/suede type finish. It's absolutely lovely and lasted well. Good good.

8 out of 10. £2.99 from Superdrug, easy to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment