About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 26 October 2012

Asda George 18 Princess Pink

Another one from Asda today! This one is called Princess Pink. I'm not quite sure about the pink part!! More purple if you ask me.


With flash.
Natural light.



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. It looks more like a purple colour than pink? It's nice enough.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10 fast
Lasted well = swatched
Coats = 2
Finish = shiny jelly
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10 nice!


2 comments:

  1. How lovely it looks purple in the bottle are pink on the nails! Lovelyyy!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe you think it looks pink! I kept staring at it thinking it's purple it's purple!!!!

      My husband is always saying I'm not great with colours lol.

      Delete