About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Avon Electric Green

This is a few years old and it's part of the old Arabian Glow collection. It's green!


Artificial light.
Natural light.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and fairly quick drying. Needs 3 coats for a decent finish. It lasted well. I don't think it's anything special really. Seen better greens than this. I think the word 'electric' makes it sound more vibrant!

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = jelly/shiny
Removal = easy
Overall 7/10 good enough quality

My Personal Rating = 6/10 just didn't impress me that much

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous green I've never tried any avon polishes but i have just brought the nail strengthener!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the Avon polishes, think they have a good range of colours and some good quality ones.

      Delete
  2. I actually have one that looks very similar to this. I call it my "St Patrick's Day" polish.

    ReplyDelete