About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 8 August 2013

Avon Color Trend Jungle Green Queen




All natural light again!

This is easy to use, easy to apply and fairly quick drying. It's a kinda deep green colour. Sadly prone to chipping and didn't last well at all.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 5/10 NO
Coats = 2
Finish  = glossy
Removal = easy and not messy
Overall = 6/10
Purchased from = Avon rep

My Personal Rating = 7/10 I quite liked this colour!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see the ones from our haul!!!! this looks nice, but when I was reading I couldn't help but imagining the words pronounced by you with your voice and your unique Glasgow accent, haha, your blog won't never sound the same to me again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'll post them soon! Haha my accent lol!

      I'm the same too, everytime I read yours, I hear your voice :-)

      Delete