About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 9 April 2014

W7 Gold Mirror




This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. It's a pretty gold colour, kinda metallic like. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10 went on nicely
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = metallic like
Removal = argh need the foil for easy removal!
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Watt Bros

My Personal Rating = 7/10 nice!

8 comments:

  1. I think I have a similar nail polish made by Polish. Wibo. Wibo, a Polish brand, I mean :D I like it and I like this one, it's good to wear gold from time to time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've seen Wibo on your blog. I remember liking that brand! Yeah gold is a colour I wear sometimes! :-)

      Delete
  2. Ah, I saw some light copper in the photos. So mine is more like Gold Foil by my beloved Barry :D Yours is prettier :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Gold Foil I've got that one! Hehe you are quite keen on Barry ;-)

      Thanks :-)

      Delete
  3. love the name, love the finish, so bright and shiny, wow! your nails gotta feel outstanding painted so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! Shiny overload! Hehe yeah :-)

      Delete