About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Sally Hansen Uptempo Plum




This is okay to use and okay to apply. I think the brush is a bit thick and awkward to use a first. I found it easier to have less polish on the brush and this made painting the nails less awkward! Drying time was good (about 1 minute for a coat). It is a pretty dark purple colour with little glitters - you can just about make them out in the 2nd photo in the bottle and the last photo just above the watermark. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6.5/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glossy and subtle glittery
Removal = n/a as put glitter on top!
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = I think it was a pound shop

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

25 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful! Quite murky, but I love shades like that ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, especially with the glitter, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glitter is so subtle but I like it :-)

      Delete
  3. This is so gorgeous, I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that looks great!

    hope you visit my blog again.
    new blog post http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2014/06/black-short-sleeve-mesh-peak-collar.html

    xx
    ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It grew on me and I've ordered it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, I'll look forward to your post :-)

      Delete
  6. I think i owned this one...don't have a clue where it is now :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe that can happen! I know the feeling eheh :-)

      Delete
  7. dark and handsome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank love :)

    I love this nailpolish, but never heard of it before :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very nice! Yeah Sally Hansen is quite a big brand in the US and over here in the UK as well :-)

      Delete
  9. Oehhh een hele mooie kleur

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like Insta-Dri polishes - also the wide brush in them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only used them a few times and find the brush a bit too big! It did require careful application! :-)

      Delete
  11. I love this kind of sshades! :)

    ReplyDelete