About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 1 May 2015

Make Up Gallery Scarlett Sparkle

A new brand to the blog today. This one comes from Poundland and it's called Make Up Gallery. (Poundland is a discount store we have in the UK, it sell all sorts of things for £1 for example: food, cleaning products, make up, toys, pet accessories etc..)




This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (4 minutes a coat). The brush is really good and the lid is comfortable to hold. It's a pretty raspberry red with holo sparkles with a sort of jelly finish. Noticed slight tip wear but lasted well otherwise. I like it so much that I bought a few more ;-)

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = holo sparkly jelly
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Poundland

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

48 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. It really is a pretty one :-D

      Delete
  2. Nice strawberry :) and a sparkling one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and the sparkles are nice. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. I love this colour!!! Beautyful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a pretty one. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. Oh really cute nail polish color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great find! Discount stores sometimes hold treasures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :-D they really do sometimes :-D

      Delete
  6. I love raspberry red polishes? This is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too and especially with holo sparkles :-D

      Delete
  7. I have it and it is incredibly pretty, I also have a cuticle oil from this brand and is very good.
    amazing pictures Ananka :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. I've got that too and use it from time to time :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. Ohh, Scarlett is such a pretty girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks really good, why we have nothing like that in Poland? This holo sparkle is irresistable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I know that feeling ;-) It really is something special :-D

      Delete
  10. This looks lovely! I really like the colour ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is very similar to other that you have. I have very few nail polishes if I have to tell the true. I don't paint my nails every day, I prefer clothes for me, lol. But it is amazing to see yours.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol true. I think I have a lot of similar ones ;-)

      Yeah I like your clothes posts :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete
    2. Thanks to you! Answering to your comment I usually drinks the ones with sugar as well :D
      xoxo

      Delete
    3. Yeah I think they are better in the long run compared to the sweetners :-)

      Delete
  12. Lovely! It reminds me of Maybelline Colorama #54

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely. It does have that look about it. Very similar :-)

      Delete
  13. Lovely color

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a lovely red :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lindo,,lindo!!
    Amei os brilhinhos.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
  16. прелестный ягодный :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it the jelly effect
    This nail polish remember me to the lip tint color
    Beautiful color
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good effect especially with the glitter :-D

      I can imagine it look pretty as a lip tint colour :-) Thanks :-D

      Delete
  18. Oooh jelly finish and scattered holo glitter bits?! I probably would have bought a few bottles too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm glad I'm not alone in that - hubby thinks I'm crazy polish lady ;-)

      Delete
  19. Never heard of the brand, but this colour is so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lesser known brand over here. Thanks it really is :-D

      Delete
  20. So nice. Looks like a princess color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does have that look about it! Thanks :-D

      Delete