About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Avon Polished Plum




This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It's a gorgeous dark purple texture with lots of different coloured glitters. It's very sparkly for a texture! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = sparkly texture
Removal = easy enough with foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Avon rep

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

38 comments:

  1. Wow, really cute nail polish color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have awesome collection of Avon polishes Ananka :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow very mysterious colour. i like it^^ thank you for ur honest review hehe

    A C Y H O Z - blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Thanks :-D Glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  4. This is such a pretty polish! It looks almost black ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look quite dark yeah! Helps the sparkles pop out :-D

      Delete
  5. Very intresting!!! I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparkly and fun. The bottle is really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bottle is pretty funky! It sure is. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. I like it a lot - it looks like a very nice collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the Stardust collection is pretty good. And a texture too ;-)

      Delete
  8. Again it reminds me of OPI sandies finish, and slightly about Alcatraz... Rocks, but it's different! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know after I posted I thought it looked like AR!!! It has that similar feel to it! :-)

      Delete
  9. This looks so pretty, like a textured starry night! I love the look of the texture Avons from what I have seen, this one looks lovelhy on your nails! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-D Yeah the Avon textures are pretty cool, I'd have to say :-D

      Delete
  10. Amazing post my dear <3 Love your blog !
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that polish, I will wear it to feel like a film star. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah it does have that star quality :-D

      Delete
  12. Lovely nail polish color

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the effect here with the different colored glitters, it looks great x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does look great and I like the glitters too :-D

      Delete
  14. I have it too, I love this polish very much <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's amazing isn't it! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  15. this one is lovely too! I like how it has so many different colors but still looks very polished :)

    ReplyDelete