About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 21 June 2015

Collection 2000 Hip Hop




This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (3-4 minutes a coat). This has a good brush and the formula is good. It's a nice orange. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy and jelly
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = can't remember, probably Superdrug

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

34 comments:

  1. I have it too, it is a very nice, bright shade of orange, perfect for sunny days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a nice one and bright! Hehe yeah :-D Thanks Fife :-D

      Delete
  2. It's very bright! It looks good on you. Such a summery shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aneta, glad you like it on me :-D

      Delete
  3. What a lovely colour and finish! It looks perfect for summer ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Any. Yeah is very bright a jolly! :-D

      Delete
  4. Its a fantastic color so classy and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful colour <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I very like this colour!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice. Glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. It really is a happy one for sure, thanks Maria :-D

      Delete
  8. I love bright orange for summer! this one is a gorgeous one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they go well LOL. It really is. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. очень красиво и позитивно!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard about this brand before, but this shade is gorgeous, so perfect for the Summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really lovely orange! It really is. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  12. wow your nails are stunning
    i love your Colors so much <3

    Hoffe du schaust auch mal bei mir vorbei <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohhh girl. I am just loving your nail paints collection.. AMAZINGG...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. It really is! In your face orange lol! :-D

      Delete
  15. That is an explosive colour -----> very sexy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is explosive! Lol yeah. Thanks :-D

      Delete