About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Kiko - Silver Sand

Another one from the Metal Fusion collection.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It is a orangy brown colour with a silver shimmer. And it is a one coater! I guess it does look a little like a sandy colour! Got to say it lasted very well for one coat! It is not really my colour!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 9/10
Coats = 1
Finish = shimmery
Removal = okay
Overall = 9/10
Purchased from = Kiko Online

My Personal Rating = 7/10 great quality and duration - just not a great colour on me!

54 comments:

  1. I love that colour 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh que cor mais bonita
    Beijinhos
    Novo post
    Tem post novos todos os dias

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kiko ... I haven't bought any from them in a long time. I should fix that. Though this particular shade I don't think would flatter me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I keep buying them Karen! Can't resist! Yeah wasn't too keen on it either! :-D

      Delete
  4. ¡¡¡I love the nail polish of this brand!!
    ¡Bsssos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One coat and it looks like that?? Wow! This definitely is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for one coat it is impressive! Just not my colour :-| Thanks Shannon :-D

      Delete
  6. Très chic ma chérie!!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This silver sand nail polish is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful polish! it's impressive it only needs one coat and I think the colour is beautiful, even if it isn't your kind of colour!

    Hope that you are having a good week :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed! 1 coaters are good if you are in a hurry! Glad you like it. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. Que bonito es!! Tengo el mismo color pero de otra marca! 💖
    Bsss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful effect. Thanks for sharing.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just loved this post, dear! Thanks for sharing xx

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful color, just as I like it
    Congratulations on the blog, I liked it and I will follow.
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks glad you like it. Good to have you here :-D

      Delete
  13. Oh I like it when the light hits it. Does this one have the really awful smell to it though? I bought some Kiko fast dry a couple of years ago and the smell was really horrid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no this has no horrible smell at all! Glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  14. It's not really my colour either, but it's pretty nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is okay, I think it would look better on someone else than me!

      Delete
  15. I love KIKO i live in Italy so it's easy to buy as much as I want😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, they are so good. I love the brand too :-D

      Delete