About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Poundland - Valentine's Day Red

This one was out for Valentine's Day and I am just getting around to wearing it!

This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (3-4 minutes a coat). It is a lovely red. The formula was really good and the brush was good too. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10
Purchased from = Poundland

My Personal Rating = 8/10

52 comments:

  1. Ooh la la, that's a beautiful red! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and such good quality for a cheapy! :-D

      Delete
  2. Que vermelho mais bonito
    Beijinhos
    Novo post
    Tem post novos todos os dias

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ananka! Your new nail polish is very bright! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a gorgeous classic red. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is classic red! Me too, thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. ¿Buenos dias, qué tal? Soy brasileño y estoy buscando nuevos seguidores para mi blog. Yo también puedo seguirte. https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1

    Si me sigues, puedes enviar el enlace a mi blog y te seguiré.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, this is what I call a classical red manicure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a classic for sure! Thanks Ivana :-D

      Delete
  7. Boa noite obrigado pelase suas mensagens no meu Blog. Também estou te seguindo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Haha yes is really is. Thanks Christine :-D

      Delete
  9. That shade of red is really cool!!!
    ¡¡Bsssos!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. It is such a classic! Thanks Joanna :-D

      Delete
  11. Red is passion, loved it!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is passion! Thanks Marisa :-D

      Delete
  12. Es un rojo perfecto, me encanta!
    Bsss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Un rojo precioso, me gusta mucho el brillo que tiene. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful red, it's a really nice shade on your nails! :)

    Hope that you are having a nice weekend :) It's a rainy day here - perfect weather for continuing to isolate at home!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, thanks :-D

      It is okay, we have sun in Scotland again!

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. It really is and for £1 you cannot go wrong! :-D

      Delete
  16. I love a good red polish and this one is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. Can't beat a good red :-D Thanks Cassie :-D

      Delete