About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 21 June 2022

Barry M - Blueberry Bonbon

 


This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (about 4 minutes a coat). The brush is good and the formula is okay. This is a scented polishes and smells nice, certainly very like blueberries! I really could smell it as I was painting my nails too! The colour is okay, nothing special really and sadly the scent only lasted for about 4 hours!!! The polish lasted well though.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 9/10
Scent lasted well = 3/10
Smells like = blueberries for sure
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy and scented
Removal = easy
Overall =  7/10
Purchased from = Barry M's official site

My Personal Rating = 7/10

50 comments:

  1. Hermoso color, te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shade. A pretty pastel blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pale blue ... the scent sounds good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely but didn't last too long! Thanks Jan :-D

      Delete
  4. That is such a pretty colour! I just love the idea of a scented polish. I'm glad it smelled good, even though it didn't last for too long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scented polishes can be fun for sure! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. Despite I don't like blue, this light blue is stunning!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a nice color, and I love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried any of the scented Barry M's, it is a lovely colour too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is nice. I picked up a few in the sale :-D

      Delete
  8. So pretty. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty shade, one of my favourites, I like it very much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice color, and love the blueberry scent with it!

    ReplyDelete