About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 27 June 2022

Essence - Don't Stop Believing

 


This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (about 5 minutes a coat).The formula is good and the brush is medium sized and good too. It is a nice deep cherry colour. I must a loads of this sort of colour and finish haha! This one is okay but noticed tip wear, which is common for the type of finish sadly. 

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 6/10
Lasted well = 5/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy jelly
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Wilko

My Personal Rating = 6.5/10

40 comments:

  1. It looks a fabulous colour :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta ese color. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great colour, but a shame that there was some tip wear. I find that happens with a lot of those rich warm colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is but yes I find that too and it can be annoying. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. LOVELY COLOR

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's super pretty, I really like the color. Looks great on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does not seem like the best quality, but I love the deep color! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really wasn't :-| Nice colour though! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. Well, now I've got that Journey song in my head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que efeito bonito!!! Adorei!!!
    Beijinhos!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete