About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 21 July 2024

Kiko - Metallic Imperial Violet

 



This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (1-2 minutes a coat). The brush is small so make sure you have plenty polish on it as this is prone to patching when painting. The formula is so so. I wasn't really impressed with it to be honest! The colour is gorgeous, that I like. This got tipwear really quickly too. Nice colour but not so great quality.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 5/10
Coats = 2
Finish = slightly shimmer
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 6/10

24 comments:

  1. The color is really very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es un lindo color. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this dark shade of purple :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bom dia, uma excelente segunda-feira e uma ótima semana minha querida amiga Ananka.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a shame that the formula isn't wonderful, because the finish is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know. It is a wonderful purple just not the best quality! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. I love the color.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this shade of deep violet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its very pretty, shame about the poor formula.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a nice purple. I know! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. It sounds like the color is a highlight, but the formula and longevity could use some improvement. Thank you for sharing your detailed review!

    I have just shared a new blog post and I would love for you to check it out and give me your feedback on www.melodyjacob.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a nice colour but poor formula. Thanks :-D

      Delete