About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 12 July 2024

Kiko - Pearly Golden Rose

 




This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (1-2 minutes a coat). Certainly was fast drying as the bottle says! The brush is small but good and the formula goes on well. It is a nice pink with a golden shimmer. This lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy with shimmer
Removal = n/a put glitter on top 
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

28 comments:

  1. So glad the formula is good and this performs well, because it is a really gorgeus colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boa tarde de sexta-feira e bom final de semana. Rosa Dourada e Maravilhosa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. The nail polish is fantastically beautiful, great color

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely color. Thanks. I will keep it in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great. I like the nail lacquer of Kiko. Love this color, very happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a big fan of Kiko too. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. Es un lindo color. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful color, I must have it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks nice.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how girly the shade is!

    ReplyDelete