About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 2 December 2011

Avon Blue Shock

I had fancied wearing this one for a while, but never got around to it until the other day. Blue Shock is a very vibrant blue.


Indoors with flash.
And without.

All above are 3 coats.

Can I firstly say this has to be one of the smelliest nail polishes I've EVER used. It smelled like a mix between stale farts and TCP - crazy combination I know. Perhaps I've been unlucky and had a bad bottle? The smell lingered for about 24 hours at least.

On the up side, the colour is lovely. It's easy to use, easy to apply and the brush is excellent. It needed at least 3 coats as it was very weak and took AGES to dry. Sadly it scuffed easily too, so wear a top coat. I'm not sure if I'll wear this one again as it stinks! Shame as I really like the colour.

5 out of 10. From your rep or online. Good luck getting a non-smelly bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment