About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Barry M 1A Red Wine

Was right in the mood for more Barry M's after having the Lilac foil on. Lucky dip gave me this beauty :-)
How pretty.

Without flash.



Arty angles!

And with flash.
Oh bright! All are 2 coats.

I do love the Barry M polishes! It's an understatement to say they rock :-p This one is easy to use, easy to apply and the brush is excellent. 2 coats gave a very good and shiny finish. It is also quick drying and lasted well. No scuffing and no top coat! Gorgeous.

7 out of 10. Barry M official site and places that sell Barry M (Superdrug, Boots etc.).

1 comment:

  1. i love this colour. i think so of the polishes are a bit crap in terms of their formula but this one is fab!

    ReplyDelete