About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 2 December 2011

Jolly Rancher Watermelon

And finally for tonight we have a scented nail polish all the way from the US of A! A girly pink that smells like watermelons!

Indoors with flash.

And without.


All above are 2 coats.

This is a small bottle and really easy to use! The lid is nice to hold and makes it easy for painting the nails with. Brush is pretty good too. It actually smells really watermelony when I was painting the nails. It did fade about a few hours but I did find myself catching wafts of it throughout the next day. The scent is really good and not at all synthetic or fake smelling. Lasted well without a top coat and didn't scuff easily.

7 out of 10 for this one. Can be bought from various places in America online or eBay!

No comments:

Post a Comment