About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Barry M Purple Rain Crackle NP332

Ah a lovely purple crackle on top of the last post. Lovely.

Out doors, kinda dreich 1 day.

All above 1 coat.

This is okay to use, still getting used to the crackles - think I've been saying that for a few months now! Application is okay and the brush is good. Drying time is fairly quick and is kinda matte like. Looks pretty cool over Elfstone!! I like it.

7 out of 10. Think I got it from their official site, but easy enough to pick up in shops.

1 Scottish word meaning: dull, overcast, drizzly and cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment