About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 13 April 2012

Body Collection Calypso

Stumbled upon this lovely when I was browsing a cheapo shop, Bodycare, I think!


Not sure if this is meant to happen (a la Chanel) or did I have lid trouble??
Yah all in natural light, almost sunny!


Just how cute is that? :-) All above are 2 coats.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and has a good brush. As can be seen I had lid problems, well I think. Not sure it should come off like that! Time for drying isn't fast, but it's okay. 2 coats did the trick. It's gorgeous and cheap and good quality for price. Lasted well.

7 out of 10. 99p from Bodycare, I think! Doh.

2 comments:

  1. How do i purchase this colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. I am not sure if it is still available. I got it for Bodycare in the UK years ago!

      Delete